Wednesday, May 03, 2006

very nearly v .09 beta

Ok well I think that nearly everything is working to some level or other.

The RSS feeds are right out. Sorry to have wasted yr time. I'll be doing something about providing feeds in the next day or two, but it goes on the stack with cookies, cleaning up the front end of the feed system and stuff.

Then version .08 will be done...

Many thanks to CJP for the thought that "media "operates" not "operate" ... I am debating this!""

Dunno, seems a "nice" indistinct kinda word to me. Means something to different everyone, which in its own way could be anyettanother definition of the word. noun, pejorative, singular, adjective. all works for me.


Talking of language, I had a little web 2.0 moment just then. Needed to spell check this post, the spelling in blogger I seem to remember runs in a pop-up, my firefox is set to stop pop ups. What to do.

I jumped to another window which is open in my google account, opened a new message and dropped the text in. Spelling done in a tick. I mean, seconds here. Who can say no?

Anyway, just to tell you that the site is getting looked at; I hope its useful. Leave comments here. I'm moderating them so you may not see your comments immediately. I'm not sure how it works. (Thanks, Diana, for the error report as well! Bug reports are hard to find!)

Enough, thanks for stopping by
tm

No comments: