Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Death Notice - Wrex Tarr

JUSTICE FOR AGRICULTURE DEATH NOTICE COMMUNIQUE - June 13, 2006

I have just received a call from Lisa Tarr, who told me the very sad news that Darryl's dad, Wrex Tarr, passed away last night in East London, South Africa.

I'm sure EVERY Zimbabwean would remember Wrex, who became somewhat of a household name in the Seventies with his own special brand of "Chilapalapa" humour. He later became a very professional, likeable and popular media personality in the then Rhodesia.

I am sure you will all want to join me in passing on very sincere condolences to Darryl, Lisa and the rest of the family. He certainly will be remembered by many of us for many years to come.

Once again, our very deepest and sincere sympathies, to the family. Our thoughts are with you.

May His Soul Rest In Peace.

No comments: